Stylophora collectors here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acanholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
June
0523181321.jpg

Today
0816181940a.jpg
 
One of my favorite corals that I have not much success with.

Following.
You too? I thought I was the only one that can't keep this supposedly easy coral. I have two that have been in my tank for over a year and neither has any new growth lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new