Stylophora Coral Questions

I have 2 Hydra 32s, and it is in fairly high flow. I know the LFS had it under lower lighting so I am assuming it didn't get enough lifting while there.

Yes it was this color at LFS. I believe that's why some of it is grey and looks dead.
My purple and pink stylo's getting atound 600 PAR
 
My purple and pink stylo's getting atound 600 PAR

Can you explain this or post pics of your setup? i have never heard of this as a standard par level in a typical tank. Ive been struggling lately with my lighting and would like to hear more.
 
Can you explain this or post pics of your setup? i have never heard of this as a standard par level in a typical tank. Ive been struggling lately with my lighting and would like to hear more.
I posted the pics at page number 1 of this thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new