Stylophora?

stscream4187

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Messages
200
Reaction score
70
Location
Pittsburgh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I bought this a while back as a Stylophora. I keep trying to figure out if it is a Stylophora or a Poccilopora. Anyone have an idea? Or advice on where I can look to find out? Thanks.
IMG_8714.jpg
 
Stylophora tends to have much more space between the branches. It looks like a green seriatopora (Birdsnest). 2nd guess would be pocillopora.
 
I'm fairly certain that is a Pocillopora damicornis as have several color morphs in my tank, second pic is of mixed Seriatopora sp (Birdsnest)

Bicolor Anthias 1-12-14.jpg
DSC_2183.jpg


Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new