Sublimely Splendiferous Chalice Colonies at WWC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see the jelly bean colony.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
 
If I didn't have a baby I would break the bank trying to get a piece of those!
 
Got to see these in person last night! Awesome. Not to mention the 100+ varieties of other chalices in Vic's disply tanks at WWC. I just stood there for 2 hours and drooled and talked to Vic about them. If you have not had a chance to go to WWC, you need to schedule a road trip!!!
Great stuff. If I lived in Orlando, I would be more broke than I am now. I would have to go to Corals annonymous 3 xs per week. LOL
 
Wow.

Those are the Best Chalices that I have ever seen.

Do you have a Pic of them under 50/50 Lighting?
 
I get asked that question too and always wonder if anyone still runs 50/50 like we did back in the day
 
How much 4 Rainbow crush colonie I didn't see it on your website everything looking good thanks for sharing
 
I've seen the Widowmaker and Franken Mummy chalices in the pics and they looked like that in person, and under T5's mainly with supplemental leds.

The widowmaker is my personal favorite soo nice wish I had the cash!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new