Sublimely Splendiferous Chalice Colonies at WWC!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very well stated WWC

It seems that people are missing that these are big colonies in comparison to ANY nice chalice frag. Varieties like that sell by very small pieces generally. At least in comparison to these.

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are those the Most Expensive in the World then?

What else comes Close?

I don't see any Acros, Acans, Zoanthids, or any other Coral for that Matter anywhere Near that Much.

I think that they should be more Honestly because of how Rare and Beautiful your Chalices are.

I mean if I had a lot of money I would pay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 5,000 for those.

As far as I can tell those are the Holy Grails of Corals.

I mean I have seen Coins and Baseball Cards sell for over a Million Dollars so why are the Best Corals so Cheap?

Plus, you can Frag them and make your Money back too.

You can't Frag a Coin.

So I see these Corals as a much better investment.

How much do you think these Gems be worth a Few Years Ago before the Economy Tanked and Chalices were Selling for much more Money than they do Today?

Not trying to jump in on a Blaze, But The candyland acro we have was up there $,$$$. Not in the 3k mark But up there. If RR had the piece we have it would be 400-600$ for a 1-1.5" piece or any otehr vendor. The colony we have is 3x3.5"

all the Chalices he has are well worth the market value maybe not the hobbiest Value but stilll fairly Priced.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really where is this at

Michigan

I have talked to many of the Local LFS here and they all pretty much tell me the same thing.

Most of their customers use a 50/50 combo of Blue Plus and Aquablue Special.

The Local LFS's also uses this Combination on most of their Tanks too (A couple are
LED).

I asked them and they said that 99 Percent of their customers use Half Blue Plus and Half Aquablue Special.

Last edited:

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michigan

I have talked to many of the Local LFS here and they all pretty much tell me the same thing.

Most of their customers use a 50/50 combo of Blue Plus and Aquablue Special.

The Local LFS's also uses this Combination on most of their Tanks too (A couple are
LED).

I asked them and they said that 99 Percent of their customers use Half Blue Plus and Half Aquablue Special.

Maybe start YOUR own thread about bulb combos and stop hijacking a vendors forum. Maybe create a poll on who uses 50/50 combos, I would put money on the results being the exact opposite of what you think.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe start YOUR own thread about bulb combos and stop hijacking a vendors forum. Maybe create a poll on who uses 50/50 combos, I would put money on the results being the exact opposite of what you think.
Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back