Success!!!! He is all mine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Next, is a lot of night watching and hopefully some luck. Learn as much as possible and share.
 
that's disgusting, lol

I don't like worms.. well, correction. I don't like anything with more than 8 legs. Eugh. But seeing this, it's not so bad at it's large size. if it was tiny, I'd be puking.

Congrats and good luck with Donna ;)
 
Died before they shipped it. :(
Awww bummer:( I'm glad you finally got one though! Donna doesn't know how lucky he is lol.
 
Any reports of children or pets going missing last night?

received_195056297497700-660x330.jpeg
 
Wow, I got goosebumps from how much that freaked me out...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new