Success rate with Fathead Torches

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefhabit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefhabit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
493
Reaction score
47
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Reef Addicts,
I have been debating on whether or not I should spend the cash on a Fathead Holy Grail torch but I've heard limited success with the maricultured fatheads.
Can anyone tell me of their luck with them? I would really appreciate any comments of suggestions.
Thank You!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new