Success rate with Fathead Torches

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefhabit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefhabit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
493
Reaction score
47
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Reef Addicts,
I have been debating on whether or not I should spend the cash on a Fathead Holy Grail torch but I've heard limited success with the maricultured fatheads.
Can anyone tell me of their luck with them? I would really appreciate any comments of suggestions.
Thank You!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new