Sudden white spot on tomini

SoggyOatmeal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
30
Location
albuquerque
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this fish for about 6 months now with no issues. He did not have this spot on him yesterday. Noticed it this evening.
8920.jpg
8922.jpg
 
Might be worth noting i did add a wasp fish to the tank about 3 hours ago. Idk if it would be a sting from that fish or not. Might make sense though.
 
I've had this fish for about 6 months now with no issues. He did not have this spot on him yesterday. Noticed it this evening.
8920.jpg
8922.jpg
This looks like a minor injury or small bite mark which should heal on its own. Keep an eye on it for healing and not becoming sore
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new