Suggestion for the ULM series

Grahamstyle77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just had a quick suggestion for the ULM series. I've really enjoyed watching it but I think it would be great to take some of the existing footage and create 3 ground up videos now that the tanks are going. For instance, you guys discussed filtration on all 3 systems, lights on all 3, so on and so forth. Now that the build is out of the way I thought it would be super helpful to condense this footage into 3 videos. A ULM soft build, ULM LPS build, and ULM SPS build. Split up the footage and make concise videos for each tank. That way if someone wants to build a ULM SPS they can watch 1 video that goes over that particular build instead of having to watch several videos that have info they aren't particularly interested in, and possible get confused on watching. Just a suggestion, and I've enjoyed watching all the BRS videos. They are great and informative.
 
Hey guys,
Just had a quick suggestion for the ULM series. I've really enjoyed watching it but I think it would be great to take some of the existing footage and create 3 ground up videos now that the tanks are going. For instance, you guys discussed filtration on all 3 systems, lights on all 3, so on and so forth. Now that the build is out of the way I thought it would be super helpful to condense this footage into 3 videos. A ULM soft build, ULM LPS build, and ULM SPS build. Split up the footage and make concise videos for each tank. That way if someone wants to build a ULM SPS they can watch 1 video that goes over that particular build instead of having to watch several videos that have info they aren't particularly interested in, and possible get confused on watching. Just a suggestion, and I've enjoyed watching all the BRS videos. They are great and informative.

That's a very good idea! Thanks! We will definitely kick around the possibility of doing something like this. :)
 
Hey guys,

Just had a quick suggestion for the ULM series. I've really enjoyed watching it but I think it would be great to take some of the existing footage and create 3 ground up videos now that the tanks are going. For instance, you guys discussed filtration on all 3 systems, lights on all 3, so on and so forth. Now that the build is out of the way I thought it would be super helpful to condense this footage into 3 videos. A ULM soft build, ULM LPS build, and ULM SPS build. Split up the footage and make concise videos for each tank. That way if someone wants to build a ULM SPS they can watch 1 video that goes over that particular build instead of having to watch several videos that have info they aren't particularly interested in, and possible get confused on watching. Just a suggestion, and I've enjoyed watching all the BRS videos. They are great and informative.

Yes I agree! I’ve wanted this exact thing. Basically an overview of each individual system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new