Suggestions for 30 gallon Reef Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter CamNasty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CamNasty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
PSL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 Gallon cube reef tank. I currently have a clownfish and a cherub angelfish. I'm looking for some reef safe fish that will get along with them.
 
What kind of clown? And the Charub may not be completely reef safe. They don't eat the body of the coral, rather, the mucus covering it.
 

Attachments

  • 20240422_194653.jpg
    20240422_194653.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 20240422_194620.jpg
    20240422_194620.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 68
I got the Cherub in before I realized that he wasn't reef safe. He's been pretty good so far but I don't know how to get him out. Very timid
 
I had a pair but the larger one got to aggressive and killed almost everything else I had.
 
How about a lawnmower or starry blenny? Algae control + resilient vs grumpy clowns.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new