Suggestions for FUGE light?

BanjoBandito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
2,810
Location
Butler County, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gimme your best refugium light. Max coverage area will be 8" x 4" ish.....suggestions on tumbling welcome as well. Bonus points to whoever posts the cheapest unit. lol.
 
sorry, didnt mean it like that. You need to turn off adblocker extensions to see links, my keyboard is half broken rn and makes it hard to type longthings like thislol
 
sorry, didnt mean it like that. You need to turn off adblocker extensions to see links, my keyboard is half broken rn and makes it hard to type longthings like thislol
Lol I was trying to be funny, by the looks of it I succeeded. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new