Suggestions on sump

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a 60 gal Shallow with Trigger Sapphire 34, I don't have much room under my DT for all me equipment. I'm really wanting to move sump to different location. I don't have a basement . Anyone done this?
 
Many people run a remote sump. Location and planning are key. I would contact Marc at Meleves Reef or Life Reef for a custom sump. If you want off the shelf Eshopps and Trigger are nice. I see you already have a Trigger sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new