Suggestions on which fish should be my "wow" fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter brackish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brackish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon reef tank. I am slowly adding fish, and as of now I have a pair of clownfish, yellow wrasse, flame hawkfish, and a damsel. I want one fish that would be the "wow" fish. I am looking for suggestions that would be suitable for my tank.
And also, how many fish (maybe 1 larger one, but the rest smaller fish) would be good to house in a 75 gallon tank?
I have about 40 pounds of live rock.
 
in a 75 you're close to max, a smaller tang could be the wow factor or maybe if you're planning to upgrade in the next coming 2-3 years you could get yourself a Clarion Angelfish and call it a day. Wow factor to an aquarist, non hobbyist and to the wallet. :-/ LoL
 
Blue spotted jawfish are awesome, and occupy a different level of the tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new