Sump build logo

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
70
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! I love my job! I make most of my money building sumps and tanks. This sump I just built is 1 gallon more than the display tank so my client one day referred to it as "SUMPZILLA" an the name stuck.

He lives 2.5 hours away and I'm not able to install it until the 11th of October. Not necessarily bored, but more mischievously, I had a small square piece of glass so I painted a sweet logo on the back and glued it into the ATO reservoir. What do you think? Classy, huh?
ujutahe3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new