sump for a 180 gallon

kyloren180gal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just acquired a drilled 180 gallon tank. I'm building a stand now but i need a sump that will work for my tank.im in the southwest ct area anybody that has a old sump i can buy or point me in the direction of one would be greatly appreciated thank you
 
easy enough to make one out of a 40b, have you looked into that option?
 
I have one made for my 180 from a 40L. Works perfect
+1 Very easy...I usually find a sump I like and just try to duplicate it. When you figure out what you want measure for the glass and get you some silicone. I've got a 40b on my 175.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new