Sump for sale or trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Phin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
Ooltewah, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Megaflow Model 2 sump that I am no longer using. It is rated for a 75 gallon tank and the dimensions are 30" x 10" x 18-5/8". Price new is $330 so any reasonable offer considered. I would be interested in trading for any LPS/SPS corals. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new