Sump Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltnewb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltnewb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2014
Messages
543
Reaction score
264
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm ready to build my sump. I'm setting up a 29g tank and have a 10g tank available to make my sump. I'm trying to make this setup DIY as much as possible.

Any photos of 2 chamber and 3 chamber sumps would be appreciated as well as links to any good builds.

So far I've built the stand and overflow. Next is the sump and the top of the tank.
 
Here's where I am at so far.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440455137.567067.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new