Sump overflow and plumbing recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter valley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

valley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
140
Reaction score
28
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m looking to start making my 40 gallon breeder sump using the Fiji baffle kit for my 60 gallon display tank. I’m currently looking into which hob overflow box to get and what size and type of tubing I should use. Any recommendations? The display tank can’t be drilled and so I have to use a hob overflow.
 
What's your return pump? Need to match your 'up' flow to 'down'.
 
Hello! Why can’t you drill?

Check out my tank thread for simple sump design guidance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new