Sump recommendations for 65 gallon

1000rrstunna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
535
Reaction score
284
Location
chicago il
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m setting up a basic reef in the office. Looking for reccommendations for a sump. I need to maximize cabinet space for gear….

It’s a 36x18 footprint

Thinking of doing a 17x20 custom job with refugium but honestly think the small fuge is useless….

Bashsea bio fuge24” is on my list and trigger systems sapphire 26 (don’t really love these options… )

Any suggestions ? I don’t want to diy from a glass tank either and have a lot of crap to fit under that stand maybe a eshopps rs75?
 
Whether you want the refugium or not, I would go with a custom glass option! It's relatively cheap and you can have it any way you want it!

Get your local shop to help you out! :-)

I had this 4 foot sump build for £200 last year; an absolute bargain.

1707652687394.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new