Sump upgrade for 54 gallon corner

  • Thread starter Thread starter jriojas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jriojas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
18
Location
conroe
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first time posting. Just wanted to show everyone my current project. I currently have a 54 gallon corner tank with a little 10 gallon sump under neath(all that could fit)

I have my tank located In my living room and finally decided to remove the cabinet on the opposite side of the wall and plumb in a new 20 gallon long sump and have more room for my reactor and adding a dosing and what ever else I can fit in there. I will be uploading photos as I go along with the progress. It’s slow process. I have a 2 year little girl who doesn’t like when I cut drill or make noise. She does love the tank though.

5B241CE9-B447-4F37-AB22-F67C22F494B4.jpeg 5FD72617-274B-4E14-B4A4-29B4A63BBB97.jpeg CFB90EA0-B9AF-4D9E-BD5C-887E61F4CC20.jpeg D5DF38A5-6881-4385-8E3B-4605E020D03B.jpeg 97FD0EAF-A89E-4E36-B511-53AC53F8A534.jpeg 14E297A5-A590-44BC-A2E6-D81FD8C8B30A.jpeg 9266816A-5AAB-43F4-A8AB-43E604899F01.jpeg 21E2C507-4481-43C3-A1A4-BADDD00B05EF.jpeg 8FE1C914-A0FC-440B-A046-C3C9CF0AF377.jpeg
 
I bought these off Amazon for 36.99. They are the bubble fin. They aren’t to bad, does not fit a aqueon 20long fits the marine land or tetra 20long from PetSmart not to sure now. Had it just lying around. Anyway I test tonight with water, I had the jacks racks one for my 10 gallon sump. The bubble fin is thinner but also 70-80 less. So. You know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new