Sump with a fleece roller question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwelveL16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TwelveL16

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
1,922
Reaction score
703
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
2   0   1
I purchased a trigger platinum 34 with the trigger fleece roller. The float valves are not working for whatever reason. I ordered the upgraded controller that has optical sensors.

My question is… will my ATO still work correctly ? the fleece roller seems to function based on the water level in the sump when the roller turns the water level goes down. Will this cause issues with the float switch on my ATO ?
 
Should I set the optical sensors on the fleece roller above the float switch on the ATO?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new