Sump

gcourtney13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
50
Reaction score
32
Location
shawnee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260617_182058_BDDC9845-8FE6-4219-89AB-5542846BAC2B.png


I got this sump used and I did not realize it only had a bubble trap. Could I still run a fuge in this sump without adding another baffle?
 
20260617_182058_BDDC9845-8FE6-4219-89AB-5542846BAC2B.png


I got this sump used and I did not realize it only had a bubble trap. Could I still run a fuge in this sump without adding another baffle?
Absolutely! You’ be stuck at a relatively low main chamber water line, due to the short dam baffle…. but it is doable!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new