sun coral frag success

  • Thread starter Thread starter nsrogue
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nsrogue

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time for me to frag up a sun coral and it seems to go well, I was worried about using a hammer and chisel but it worked out.

IMAG0154.jpg


IMAG0153 (1).jpg
 
Very nice! They look like they are doing well so far. Keep us updated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new