Sunburst anemone browning out!

It used to look more like a scape but the nems took over I had to move surrounding corals out.
If you can figure out how to get her to color up, that would be sweet. Since sunburst get so large... I'm not sure the best nano size for them. I wonder if the loss of color is stress from lack of space?
 
If you can figure out how to get her to color up, that would be sweet. Since sunburst get so large... I'm not sure the best nano size for them. I wonder if the loss of color is stress from lack of space?
Who knows I had this tank full of bta’s before I traded for the sunburst snd no problems. Probably phosphate it’s very high, too high for my ULR Hanna. But I don’t know where it came from feeding only flake and mysis? Before they get super large they’re going in a new system anyways, I’d like to colour them up before that. I’m outgrowing both tanks so tryna combine them in a custom tank ;) less maintenance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new