Sunburst & blotchy Anthias compatible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer Dan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
730
Reaction score
717
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an established sunburst (fathead) Anthias in my 100 gallon reef tank. Do the sunburst and blotchy Anthias get along? I’ve looked online and haven’t seen much out there on if these 2 are compatible. They seem similar shapes.
 
I don't have a sunburst yet, but do have a blotchy. He's been great in my 220g. I've added other anthias and fish since and he has been peaceful. I wouldn't think you would have an issue, your tank is big enough they can avoid one another. I do plan to add a sunburst myself.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new