Sunburst monti par

  • Thread starter Thread starter kavie_44
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kavie_44

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
10
Location
U.S.
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys think 150 par is good enough for my sunburst monti just got it and don’t want too much growth out of it so I put it somewhere where it’s gonna get a little less light is that ok?
 
Do you guys think 150 par is good enough for my sunburst monti just got it and don’t want too much growth out of it so I put it somewhere where it’s gonna get a little less light is that ok?
There's not much you can do about growth. I have mine around that par. If you put it in low par it will just start to grow up towards the light. This doesn't look very good IMO. I have a green monti that did this.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new