Sunkist ate my hermit crab!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krzydmnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
2,050
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rough night for my blue leg last night... Looks like he must have crawled across the Sunkist...
28feec203850d0be8a08df04c40bd7a0.jpg
 
Don't worry...it'll give you the shell back. :P
The crab actually survived but I can only imagine how traumatic it must have been, lol. Wrapped up all night by something that is turning itself inside out to slowly eat you?! Seriously alien.
 
The crab actually survived but I can only imagine how traumatic it must have been, lol. Wrapped up all night by something that is turning itself inside out to slowly eat you?! Seriously alien.

Lol impressive! Perhaps the crap stayed far enough in the shell long enough to avoid getting grabbed. Would be a cool scene to watch.
 
Lol impressive! Perhaps the crap stayed far enough in the shell long enough to avoid getting grabbed. Would be a cool scene to watch.
I wish I could have caught the while thing! When I first saw it I thought I had lost the mushroom because had split or torn and I thought that the shell was rock coming through. I didn't catch on until it was more visible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new