Sunset

  • Thread starter Thread starter Misled
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Misled

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
33
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry asked me to show some of my older stuff, so I'll start here. I love a good sunset. Most of these were takin off my patio. This will take some time looking back, but here's a few.

DSC_2635_edited-1.jpg


DSC_2547_edited-1.jpg


DSC_3886_edited-1.jpg


DSC_4002_edited-1.jpg


DSC_2448_edited-1.jpg


DSC_0008copy.jpg
 
Awesome sunsets, as expected. :tongue:
 
Very nice shots! I've started taking the D40 with me everywhere I go just in case I come across some great landscapes like you've got posted. I actually missed out on some awesome sunset shots two days ago when the wife and I were out cruising in the new Mustang since I didn't have my camera with me...
 
The d40 with the 18-55 lens fit under the front seat of my Volvo. The d200, not so much, but there are ways. It really goes everywhere with me. The wife also carries her Nikon P&S in her purse. Never know what you will see out there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new