Super Bowl, which team is taking it?

Who’s gonna win?

  • Seattle

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • New England

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I could care less

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5

FrugalReeferJon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Messages
4,716
Reaction score
29,290
Location
San Diego, CA via Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick escape from reefing but who are you routing for and who’s gonna win?
Personally, I’d like to see Drake Maye and the Pats take it but the Seahawks are a darn good team.

IMG_6272.jpeg
 
Being Boston area I’d love to see the Pats win, but I think no matter who wins it’s going to be a well fought game.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new