Super deal on new PS3 slim

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerius007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aerius007

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
808
Reaction score
14
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I thought I would share a good deal I came across. I have a ps3 downstairs and have wanted a bluray player for my upstairs TV. I found out Sony is releasing the new PS3 Slim this week for $299. My wife was going to buy it for my birthday and gave me the OK to get one lined up at our local store. I did a google search and found that if you go to sonystyle.com you can save $100. I had to sign up for a credit card but they give you the card number, ccv number and expiration date. If you put the ps3 on that card you will get a $100 credit to the account in around 8 weeks. So the total price for the new PS3 was only $219.50. Shipping was free but they charged tax. Not bad for a Bluray with all the gaming capabilities and a 120g hard drive.

After I made the purchase I called the customer service just to confirm the $100 savings and they said yep, good as gold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new