Super nano 1g frag only????

24/7ReeFTime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
212
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1g minibowl and I’m planning on growing frags. I am open to suggestion on filtration and lighting. I will probably not keep any fish in it. But if there are other invertebrates that can go in please suggest. I will update weekly.
 
I have a monster scarlet hermit in my 3 gallon pico. Along with astraea and some stomatella lol I didn’t want to keep fish in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new