Super New!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter urmom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

urmom

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all Great site. well as the title says I’m Super New to saltwater but have the FEVER. I have a 55g tank that my dad gave me that’s been up and running for about 3 months now. It has about 4 in of live sand some live rock a yellow stripe moron clown named moose, :bigsmile:(I know its maroon but trust me he is a moron LOL) a 3 strip damsel and a one spot foxface, and of course assorted snails and a few hermits. Right now im just running an emperor HOB filter but should be upgrading that in the near future to a refugium sump. Lighting well that’s on the very minimal side also and will be upgraded soon I hope. Hope no one minds but I’m sure ill have all kinds of questions in the future, I’m living at dads right now and he’s a big help but at the same time he is new to it all also. Well I want to get reading all the info on here so here I go. Thanks all and HI...
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Glad to hear you got the bug...and welcome. You'll love it, your pocketbook may not quite so much :)
 
Welcome to r2r! glad you joined us :) dont worry about the questions, we are here to help. and remember we were all new to this at some time or another :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new