Super New!!

urmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all Great site. well as the title says I’m Super New to saltwater but have the FEVER. I have a 55g tank that my dad gave me that’s been up and running for about 3 months now. It has about 4 in of live sand some live rock a yellow stripe moron clown named moose, :bigsmile:(I know its maroon but trust me he is a moron LOL) a 3 strip damsel and a one spot foxface, and of course assorted snails and a few hermits. Right now im just running an emperor HOB filter but should be upgrading that in the near future to a refugium sump. Lighting well that’s on the very minimal side also and will be upgraded soon I hope. Hope no one minds but I’m sure ill have all kinds of questions in the future, I’m living at dads right now and he’s a big help but at the same time he is new to it all also. Well I want to get reading all the info on here so here I go. Thanks all and HI...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r! glad you joined us :) dont worry about the questions, we are here to help. and remember we were all new to this at some time or another :)

Back