New tilefish pair - one eating, one not

I'm so very sorry about Winky. You did everything you could for her and really went far far beyond to try to help. Sometimes we just can't save them 😢

I'm so glad her last days were spent back with the other tilefish, swimming together and having friends with her. There's something really comforting about knowing she wasn't alone. You're amazing.

I just started following your tank journal, and would love to see more videos and pictures of the new pair in the future 🤗
Thanks Christinna. That tank thread is for our 6ft - and is woefully out of date now! I really should start one for the 3ft as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new