• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Super nice OG bounce and Frank pack

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning on hoarding these but with Christmas coming up quick and three young daughters I decided I could use a little extra cash for the family.

I'm selling an OG bounce with amazing color and bubbles right about 1.5" fully inflated. I cut this girl from my momma about a month ago. It still needs about another week or two to finish centering the mouth to be perfect butt it is fully healed.

And a natural Frank foot split that's a few months old. It's a little smaller then a dime filly inflated and already has some nice pink skirt bubbles coming in. The picture of the Frank is a little blurry from my phone but it's the baby to the back of the plug behind the momma.
Asking $1100 shipped.

Standard DOA policy as long as someone is there to receive the package and I'm notified with pictures within 2 hours of arrival.

I can get better pictures for serious parties. The picture of the big OG is momma and nfs. Momma Frank nfs. I really don't want to trade but would possibly consider trading for electus, multicolored jawbreakers, high end bounces and other high end mushrooms only. Thanks for looking and have a great holiday!

20181205_171411.jpg

20181204_141141.jpg

20181023_183131.jpg

20181024_012519.jpg

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back