• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Super Rare Pink Nephthea

OP
OP
lickyricky

lickyricky

Red Sea Max E-170
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’ve decided that due to the extreme shipping cost I’m only gonna let this guy go for local pickup. Thanks for all the interest! It was overwhelming

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still sell these frags? Ilive in tampa. Long drive so it depends on what you are selling it for. You know it would only take a day to get here so all you have to do is mail it regular mail! Just need to label it. Fragile or something like that.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deal. PM me
Would you be interested in mailing to Tampa? It would get here in a day so no need for the crazy shipping! That is if you ended up buying it and are still in the hobby!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Land o lakes north of Tampa. I almost got one from unique corals today with my Gift Card, but then I thought I would wait until their live sale. I was grand prize winner from a previous sale so they gave me a 800.00 gift card! plus I had a 200.00 credit already , so I been going coral crazy! haha

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back