SuperBowl 49

  • Thread starter Thread starter dodgerblew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great game
 
Absolute worst call of all time.....throwing the ball on the 1 yard line when you have ML on your roster. I still can't figure it out.
 
I dont like either team, being from NY wouldve rather the seahawks win.
Definitely the worst call in Super Bowl history...
Without any doubt, 100%, they know for fact that play cost them a ring !!!!
 
2nd and 1 to win the SuperBowl and he passes the ball? The worst call ever! But, it certainly made the end of the game interesting.
 
I grew up in New England and was resigned to defeat after that wild catch followed by a ML run to the 1. I'm as confused by the play calling as anyone. How could they not run it? The big takeaway for me, and we hear it all the time on tv is that you have to play all 60 minutes because you just never know. I feel for the Seahawks and their fans though. That has to be the toughest loss possible.
 
3-ways a game ends:
You beat them
They beat you
You beat yourself

I do find it funny though, they are already calling the Seahawks a favorite for Super Bowl 50. Should be a awesome season again next year. GO HAWKS!!
 
Seattle had 6 attempts on the whole season rushing with Lynch from the 1. He scored just once.

Let's face it; 'Hawks have had a horseshoe up their rear and between the Packers game and that Kearse catch, they didn't deserve it anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new