Superglue frogspawn screwup

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So first off I’m an idiot…but I was gluing some coral down and accidentally got super glue on my octospawn. I tried to get as much off as I could but still a good but stayed. Realistically speaking do you think this coral will somehow survive or die? I’m trying to be optimistic but yea

IMG_6951.jpeg IMG_6950.jpeg
 
They're hardy corals. Your best chance is if you leave it alone, it might slime it off in a few days.
I’m going to try my best this is what it looks like about 30 mins later
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6952.jpeg
    IMG_6952.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 108

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new