Superglue gel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aesl1982
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aesl1982

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
6
Location
Webster tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the right stuff also says water resistant
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407085976.943438.jpg
 
Any cyanoacrylate gel will work, you could probably even get by with using a less expensive brand than LocTite...
 
It should say that it has cyanoacrylate in it. Just go to a dollar store and grab some super glue gel

^ this. That's all I use, works great. I see no need to buy anything more expensive when that stuff works just as good as anything else.
 
I use the super glue gel sold at the dollar store. It use to be 3 tubes for a buck but just went back and now I only see it 2 tubes for a buck.
 
I
use the same . easy to control and no mess .Locktite works for me
 
Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. I've never mounted the corals. Always put them in sandbed and have the maint company mount them for me. So well see what happens. At least they are on frag plugs so that should help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new