Superglue gel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aesl1982
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aesl1982

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
6
Location
Webster tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the right stuff also says water resistant
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407085976.943438.jpg
 
Any cyanoacrylate gel will work, you could probably even get by with using a less expensive brand than LocTite...
 
It should say that it has cyanoacrylate in it. Just go to a dollar store and grab some super glue gel
 
It should say that it has cyanoacrylate in it. Just go to a dollar store and grab some super glue gel

^ this. That's all I use, works great. I see no need to buy anything more expensive when that stuff works just as good as anything else.
 
I use the super glue gel sold at the dollar store. It use to be 3 tubes for a buck but just went back and now I only see it 2 tubes for a buck.
 
I
use the same . easy to control and no mess .Locktite works for me
 
Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. I've never mounted the corals. Always put them in sandbed and have the maint company mount them for me. So well see what happens. At least they are on frag plugs so that should help
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new