Superwoman 2.0???

Spaceman Spliff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
615
Reaction score
15
Location
FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This gem showed up on my doorstep today, reminds me of the Superwoman chalice. 2nd pic is just a crop of the first

DSC00927-1.jpg

DSC00927-1-2.jpg
 
That is Sweet! I wish stuff like that just showed up on my doorstep!
:faint2:
 
Yeah that's the one, figured half this forum would recognize it lol. He told me he's only come across 4 red stripe chalices this style and this one has the brightest red he's seen. He mentioned he's keeping the mother for awhile but if he puts more up for sale, you guys better jump on it. It stands out in person, definately different. And thanks to all for not bidding me higher! :)
 
Cool, I'll start out really low light and have a jar of Fauna Marin powder for it to enjoy!
 
Killer chalice...I was going to bid on that guy but I decided to hold off......I would love to see a growth thread on that bad boy....
 
Who is this golden basket? I must seek him out.Amazing frag, I really dig the blue n red. Nice size too!
 
only had it 5 days but looks the same as the day I got it. No recession or anything. It looks like a nice frag he posted...someone will be happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new