Supplemts for reef tank.

samthebam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 bc and considering to buy a supplement for my corals and a anemone in few weeks. I use rodi water and pro sea salt for my wc biweekly. Any suggestion on supplement?
 
You can dose sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) so long as you test alkalinity with a test kit.

Calcium chlorode for calcium.

But i prefer limewater as its less of a hassle with a dosing pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new