"SUPRISE UPGRADE" Waterbox 220

AAAAAANNNNNNnnnndddddd all caught up. SPALAAAMMMOSAURUS :cool:
conch113020.jpg
Thank you for being here!!

Oh my gosh this is just MAGNIFICENT!!!!
 
is he a fathead??;Stopno further comments needed;Hilarious;)
 
really was serious question;)burbonus? fat head? sunburst? :rolleyes:;Happy;Hilarious;)
 
hey aren't you going to be a grandpa tomorrow??
 
hey aren't you going to be a grandpa tomorrow??
There is a very good possibility!!

She goes in the early afternoon and we will know more about how they want to proceed :)

But yes very very soon!!
 
Duude let's see some shrooms :D
Hahah not nearly as good as what you got but I'll get some shots to see all of what I got when I get home ;) ;Hilarious ;Wacky

Everything I see your tables I am like....I want that one and that one and than one !!!
 
Hahah not nearly as good as what you got but I'll get some shots to see all of what I got when I get home ;) ;Hilarious ;Wacky

Everything I see your tables I am like....I want that one and that one and than one !!!
Your too modest sir I know you have some gems in there im just barely getting started lol. Digging the torch garden. Want some tenuis too. Somethings telling me I'm going to end up building an addition to our house just for all the tanks and gardens im gonna end up with haha:)
 
Your too modest sir I know you have some gems in there im just barely getting started lol. Digging the torch garden. Want some tenuis too. Somethings telling me I'm going to end up building an addition to our house just for all the tanks and gardens im gonna end up with haha:)
Oh my gosh, seriously....we have thought the same thing hahah

My first thought was now that our daughter is out we turn her room into a fish room!

But she comes back too often ;Hilarious
 
Oh my gosh, seriously....we have thought the same thing hahah

My first thought was now that our daughter is out we turn her room into a fish room!

But she comes back too often ;Hilarious
I literally took over her daughters room when she moved out. She did end up coming back after losing her job with everything going on. However she's stuck in the spare bedroom now hahaha. I can still fit 8 mores tables in fish room ;)
 
hey aren't you going to be a grandpa tomorrow??
So they tried for 7 hours to flip the baby and he wouldn't flip hahaha

They sent her home early this morning for another flip session Tuesday.

If he doesn't flip Tuesday the doctors are preparing here for a cesarean delivery either Tuesday or Wednesday.

baby GIF
 
Last edited:
So they tried for 7 hours to flip the baby and he wouldn't flip hahaha

They sent her home early this morning for another flip session Tuesday.

If he doesn't flip Tuesday the doctors are preparing here for a cesarean delivery either Tuesday or Wednesday.

baby GIF
Any update??
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new