Surface scratch on Red Sea Reefer 350

Isaac Alves

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
2,821
Reaction score
1,822
Location
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1452409716.796080.jpg


Is this something that could be polished out? It is on the front of DT. Any advice, information, would be helpful.
 
A local reefer was selling it. I don't know the situation between the product and Red Sea...I almost considered it but after researching the issues with polishing out scratches in glass, it would be more cost effective and emotionally simpler to buy a new tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new