Suspected polyclad flatworm help

LxHowler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I think I have atleast 1 polyclad flatworm, I have seen what I suspect to be one, I didn't get a great view but I think that's what it was. I am going to make a trap that I have seen people making online but the only issue is I can't get any clams. Nowhere seems to have any fresh or frozen so was wondering is there anything else these will eat. I know they eat snail because I suspect that is what has been eating mine. Thanks for any advice

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I think I have atleast 1 polyclad flatworm, I have seen what I suspect to be one, I didn't get a great view but I think that's what it was. I am going to make a trap that I have seen people making online but the only issue is I can't get any clams. Nowhere seems to have any fresh or frozen so was wondering is there anything else these will eat. I know they eat snail because I suspect that is what has been eating mine. Thanks for any advice

Can you draw in your snails with nori?, then the polyclad flatworm may come inside your trap as well.

OP
OP
LxHowler

LxHowler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you draw in your snails with nori?, then the polyclad flatworm may come inside your trap as well.
I can draw my snails with nori but if the snails are on the outside then the worm will eat them instead of going into the trap where I need it? I think I have found some clams now anyway, my local fish monger said they would try to source some for me.

Back