• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sustainable aquatics supercell clownfish

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately need to get rid of my supercell clownfish, I have tried to pair it with every clown I have and it has been rejected every time. He is super healthy and will literally eat all day. The split fin is from getting attacked by a female but it is healing and not infected. Want him to go to a great home. Paid 250 for the pair when they were smaller but asking $120 for him OBO. No shipping. Pick up 19106
IMG_6776.jpg
IMG_6777.jpg

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You putting him in their tank or them in his?
His in hers, hers in his, isolation box, clear divider, 3 different females that were at least half inch bigger. Poor little guy is cursed! Haha

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Always her to him. If you put him to her, she will protect the territory before choosing a mate.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back