Sweeper tenacle

  • Thread starter Thread starter KQuillan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KQuillan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
6,696
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my first torch. I'm amazed. This thing is long!!
288782163_20220728_141634_3201225_resized.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new