Sweet..busy day today :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
103
Location
Bardstown, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most users ever online was 1,090, Today at 04:11 PM.

Making progress towards a bigger, better community. (As if it weren't better already)

Congrats R2R :)
 
Yeah, I agree. We are moving out local club forums, so R2R is about to get at least 30 new members from Louisville, haha.
 
Good job Rev & sponsors. I think the plan is working! R2R is the place to be!
I hate to choose sides but I have to admit R2R is my top choice of forums. Its just such a peaceful, friendly environment.
 
Thanks for posting this. Definitely an accomplishment for sure. : )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new