Sweet Reef Corals Eye Candy Thread

I've been considering that path, curious to see how it works out. Please share a pic when it arrives!
Well, here they are. Just 4 from the pack. I was hoping they would be a little more encrusted since I waited 3 months but it is what it is. This is why I rarely order non-wysiwyg pieces. I just hope my system can get them healthy and colored up quickly….

RRU ANGRY BIRD
IMG_6087.jpeg


RMF LUCKY CHARMS
IMG_6088.jpeg


RRC SUPREME
PINK LEMONADE (from wysiwyg sale)
IMG_6089.jpeg
 
Well, here they are. Just 4 from the pack. I was hoping they would be a little more encrusted since I waited 3 months but it is what it is. This is why I rarely order non-wysiwyg pieces. I just hope my system can get them healthy and colored up quickly….

RRU ANGRY BIRD
IMG_6087.jpeg


RMF LUCKY CHARMS
IMG_6088.jpeg


RRC SUPREME
PINK LEMONADE (from wysiwyg sale)
IMG_6089.jpeg
They look like they have some on the bottom, not too bad. Frag size as expected?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new